BACOLOD, PHILIPPINES - Trattoria Uma is an Italian restaurant in Bacolod located on Lacson St, besides L'Fisher Hotel. Owned by a chef that traveled Europe, Trattoria Uma is considered to be one of the best Italian restaurants in the province. Bacolod Beat gives this restaurant 4 out of 5 stars.
- The food is as close to 'authentic Italian' as you can get in the Philippines, with fresh ingredients in their salads, bruchettas, pizzas, pastas, and there are some dishes that mix and match local meats with Italian recipes.
- Atmosphere is good for family dinners, dates, business meetings...
- The price is relatively inexpensive compared to similarly specialized restaurants.
- Location is centralized, relatively close to the center of the city.
- Parking is a problem during peak hours at night, though if you are staying in L'Fisher Hotel, it is obviously a non-issue.
- Unlicensed street vendors stay near parking areas attempting to sell various goods.
- 4 out of 5 stars
- (international: +63344323853 or +63347099966)
- Web site: http://trattoriauma.com/